Content

Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 6, 2014

Birthday Gift x Happy Children Day Gift

Actually, the purpose of this entry is showing off=]]]]]] I don't know how thankful I am when I receive them :(((( So send my love to anyone mentioned


0.  Unforgettable night. My friends pretended to be absent on my birthday. Suddenly, they appeared together when I can't understand what had happened. Then I had my favourite flowers: Callas, Blue Sky Cake and a Shit Crown=]]]]] I also had a chance to do what I never dared to do: getting drunk. To be honest, It's an amazing experience. It's so cool to see the world spinning around n around. Big thank to my 6 monsters group  for taking your time, for planning n celebrating my day in a specila way. It means so much to me and it's such a damn night=]]]









1. Heo's sudden gift from HaNoi. It's a horoscope notebook. Freakin' love the paper


 2. My gift for me (of course) for the Children's Day and upcoming trip to Da Nang.

3. Kimpad by the dam dang Pe Heo (i mean đảm đang=]]]])



 4. Pineapple jar from The Second Tag. OMG! Meeting this couples is damn crazy. U can't leave when u come:((((



 5. My Birthday Gift LAST YEAR by Xí Quách =]]]]]]] We've juz met each other in Fashion&Passion Show


 6. Essential Oil from Xuxu. I don't know how she can remember that i love lemongrass. I'll use it n review soon



7. Nhunnhun's Funny Pottery Gift. She's always kind n beautiful







Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét