Content

Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 5, 2014

This week hit the Spot

1. New Chance


Well, it was Monday this week when I received a phone call. It's an announcement from a job I've almost forgotten.Then I had an interview on Thursday and passed it. Ya, a little bit of happiness. The much more important thing was that the sister who I interviewed me is a fashion blogger. Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!! I've followed her for a long time and totally been addicted to her style. Having a chance to talk to her is so amazing. She's shinning and sweet. I'm pretty surpised when she comes from the North (In my imagination, she's Saigonese). So, this is my first job maybe if i don't mention my 2-month intership at a fashion company now. I'll tell abt it later. So...hope that this job can make me develop my stylish skill.





2. Early Birthday Gifts
This tiny pig cool mist air humidifier is definitely a hit of this week. My aunt n uncle gave it to me as my birthday present. It can balance the humidity in my room, cool off the air in the extreme heat and keep my skin soft and moisturized. It has been the best gift ever in this such boiling hot weather.




 

The second gift is from my crazie younger sis Albee: Blue Pastel Pants from LIBÉ. It's so nice of her to urge me to go to the shop. I went crazy because of the Purflow Top when I combined them together. So, I decided to buy both. Maybe it was money wasting but it's worth to a girl. Rite? I'll have this outfit photoshot soon.



3. Releasing
I had such a damn cool night hanging out w my friends. My energy is totally released. Enery is st like battery. If u wanna the machine operate well, u need to run the battery out. It's not good to recharge it when it's still full. Maybe I've been so stiff and in my comfort zone for so long. No need so say anymore. Just watch the video.



I also had a reunion w my little family Gia Trang Mất Nóc too. We enjoyed beefsteak, ice-cream and Circle K Noodles at midnight. Always feel safe n sound <3

5. Project Runway

It's on now. I look forward to seeing how they show their personalities n skills.

And....So excited to be challenged next week.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét