Content

Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 5, 2014

My new hobby: Becoming an #Instagrammer

I've made up my mind to write my blog in English so far 'cause my English has seriously gone bad. I' ve nearly forgotten my vocabulary, idiom and grammar. You know, I used to specialize in English at a gifted high school. So shamed on me now:( Hope that Practicing E by writing this blog will help me review what I forgot. The more important reason is that I wanna have a shot at winning fashion design full schoolarship at IFA. It's so competitive, I know. But I strongly believe that we get what we pay. So, once again try try try (jason mraz)


Humn....I've been back to my hometown 2 days ago. Absolutely my hometown is an ideal destination for this freedom day . However, it keeps raining cats n dogs these days. Travellers must have had much difficulties in visiting Dalat. 

We've 5 days off, so despite the bad weather, my buddies are still coming here soon, then we can hang out and do photoshoot, maybe in fog in the early morning. If the weather is not suitable for going out, we'll cook some special dishes and enjoy them while watching a movie. We're so so excited that we prepared for this holiday abt 1 week ago=]] So hope that it'll be great as expected

To make this entry not boring (actually it's still), i add some photos I've taken. They're my achievement after hardly being editted by some mobile apps. I realized that art of food arranging together with following minimalists will become my new hobby. So I have intention of setting a goal to be an instargrammer 'cause I can find interest in everything related to food or st simple w black/white background. Here are my very first photos and a freaky moment today.

My cosmetics for daily look























Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét