Content

Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 6, 2014

My Children's Day (3A x Kimpad x Maleficient)

This week, we celebrated Children's Day together. The visit to 3A Station was quite boring. They haven't finished some corners, so there were not many things to do or to see. Just some fashion stores, furniture and potteries. Hope that it will be a perfect and (safe of course) place for SGese like Zone9 in the future.

Despite my disappointment of 3A Station, I have some amazing photoshots that I'll show u. After eating Kimpad made by Heo, we went to see Maleficent. It was such a wonderful movie. Maleficient (Angelina Jolie) with her enhanced checkbones and ruby lips was a symbol of cruel beauty. The movie was somehow the explaination why cruel fairy in Sleeping Beauty behaved badly.(In Maleficient, it's because the one M loves (the king) slices off her wings, breaks her heart and never says sorry)."There is no true love bigger (than family love)" and people are willings to do cruel things to their beloved 'cause they want other things. Here's 2 things that I strongly believe it's true in real life. If you haven't seen this movie, don't hesitate to come to the nearest cinema.

Now, here's my photos. I had my hair cut and I really love it. It makes me less bánh bèo (i mean girly) n somehow cooler, rite? :P

My look is on lookbook now. Hype it if you like.






Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét